Aunt Jackie's - The Perfect Damage Repair Kit
Aunt Jackie’s to the rescue! Restore and repair damaged curls with this Flaxseed collection power pack.
Aunt Jackie’s special blend of flaxseed and avocado & coconut oils is used to help repair damage, stop breakage, soften, shine, moisturize & condition dry, brittle, wiry hair.
Full of moisture and hydration, this kit will bring healthy curls back to life.
- Purify Me – Moisturizing Co-Wash Cleanser
- Fix My Hair – Intensive Repair Conditioning Masque
- Seal It Up – Hydrating Sealing Butter
- Curl Mane-tenance – Defining Curl Whip
Purify Me – Moisturizing Co-Wash Cleanser
- Thoroughly wet hair, then work in a moderate amount of Co-wash Cleanser into hair, gently massaging into hair and scalp. Do not vigorously shampoo
- For thicker, coarser textures that are prone to tangles, starting at the roots, shampoo by gently raking fingers through hair, all the way to the ends, carefully working through tangles
- Rinse thoroughly, and then repeat to insure that hair and scalp are clean and impurities have been rinsed away
- For best results, gently remove excess water from hair.
Fix My Hair – Intensive Repair Conditioning Masque
- On clean, damp hair, apply a generous amount all over hair, making sure hair is coated from roots to ends
- As an intensive repair treatment: cover hair with a plastic cap and sit under a warm hooded dryer for 10 minutes. Remove cap and rinse all traces of masque from hair
- As a regular rinse-out conditioning treatment: leave on for 5 minutes, and then rinse thoroughly. Towel blot hair and style as usual.
Seal It Up – Hydrating Sealing Butter
- Use on dry or damp hair, as needed. Can be used daily. Apply a small amount in hand, rub palms together and apply all over hair, especially concentrating on the ends
- With a wide-tooth comb or soft bristle brush, gently comb or brush through hair. To optimize your hair care regimen, trim the ends of your hair once a month.
Curl Mane-tenance – Defining Curl Whip
- Apply to wet or dry hair. Depending on hair’s length & texture, apply a moderate amount throughout hair from roots to ends (using more for thicker or longer hair
- Evenly distribute by raking through hair with fingers. Style as desired. For tighter, scrunchy curls or coils, blow dry hair on a light setting with a diffuser
- For elongated, stretchy, bouncy curls or waves, apply, finger styling into place and either blow dry on a light setting, or air dry
- For Protective Styling, use a wide-tooth comb to better distribute throughout hair before completing your style.
How to return this item
Subject to exceptions, Black Hair Care is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days of delivery. Please check our return policy and exceptions page for more details.
Please click here to see our return policy.