Aunt Jackie's - The Perfect Hydrate Your Curls Kit
Give curls the hydration they crave! With the mega-moisturizing natural ingredients of Shea Butter and Olive Oil, dry, brittle coils stand no chance with this combo from the Curls and Coils collection.
Ideal for all hair types and textures, especially curly, wavy, coiled, kinky or mixed textures.
- Curl La La – Defining Curl Custard
- Knot On My Watch – Instant Detangling Therapy
- Oh So Clean – Moisturizing & Softening Shampoo
- In Control – Moisturizing & Softening Conditioner
Oh So Clean – Moisturizing & Softening Shampoo
- Shampoo thoroughly by working OH SO CLEAN! into wet hair. Do not shampoo vigorously. Gently massage, rubbing the scalp with fingertips and working lather in, along hair strands
- Rinse and repeat to wash away raised particles and impurities from the first shampoo
- Gentle enough for daily use. Towel dry and follow with IN CONTROL “Anti-Poof” Moisturizing and Softening Conditioner.
In Control – Moisturizing & Softening Conditioner
After shampooing, towel dry and apply a generous amount of In Control by coating hair from roots to ends. As a daily or normal-use conditioner, leave on hair for 3 minutes, then thoroughly rinse and towel dry
As a reconstructive treatment for dry or damaged hair, cover hair with a plastic cap and sit under a hooded dryer for 10 minutes, then thoroughly rinse and towel dry
As a Co-Wash, thoroughly wet hair, and with fingers, massage scalp to lift impurities. Then, completely coat hair with In Control and shampoo.
Rinse well and re-apply this time, following directions above for a normal-use or reconstructive treatment, then towel dry.
Knot On My Watch – Instant Detangling Therapy
- Apply a generous amount of Knot On My Watch throughout hair, concentrating on areas that are more prone to tangles and knots. Comb through with a wide-tooth comb
- Do not pull tangles. Apply more to difficult areas and gently comb in small sections, starting from the bottom of strands, moving upward, until comb glides through hair from roots to ends
- Follow with Curl La La Defining Curl Custard.
Curl La La – Defining Curl Custard
- For Scrunchy, Tight Curls: apply generously to wet or dry hair and use a diffuser while scrunching style into place, or allowing to air dry
- For Elongated, Bouncy Curls or Spirals: apply to wet or dry hair, gently stretching curls with your fingers as you style, using a diffuser, hooded dryer or allowing to air dry
- For Coils, Braid-Outs and Twists: apply a small amount to sections of wet or dry hair, roller/rod set, braid or twist each section
- Sit under a hooded dryer or allow to completely air dry, then release each section, finger styling into place.
How to return this item
Subject to exceptions, Black Hair Care is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days of delivery. Please check our return policy and exceptions page for more details.
Please click here to see our return policy.