As I Am - So Much Moisture Hydrating Lotion - 8oz
Natural textured hair is beautiful hair, but it also tends to lack moisture. When hair is dehydrated, it looks dull, feels rough, is difficult to style and resists efforts to define the coil pattern. So Much Moisture! is a glycerin-rich formula, enhanced with natural botanical extracts, providing deep hydration and incredible softness. As I Am So Much Moisture Hydrating Lotion also contains royal jelly, a natural substance collected from queen honey bees, known for moisturising hair and rejuvenating the scalp.
- Deeply hydrating.
- Provides incredible softness.
- Enables very easy root lifting when styling with a styling pick.
- Allows great stretch to better reflect the length of hair. (Free-textured styles like puff, fro’hawks and afros are bigger and better!)
How to use:
For undefined textured styling, when coil definition is not a key element, (e.g. afros, pony puffs, frohawks, etc.)
- Pump into palms and gently massage throughout clean, conditioned hair
- Apply on hair nearest the scalp to ease lifting with styling pick
- Add lots of fullness
- Discourage shrinkage
- Can be re-applied daily or whenever needed.
For moisturizing coil-defined styles
- Cleanse with one of the As I Am cleansers and apply As I Am Leave-In Conditioner
- Distribute a small amount of So Much Moisture! TM throughout hair
- Proceed to style as usual. Keep in mind that after application, you will need a Twist Cream or Gel to define and hold your coil pattern.
- For daily use, refrain from over-applying if your desire is to retain coil definition.
- If hair feels dry, rub a small dab within palms and pat along the dampened top layer of your style. The glycerin in the formula will attract moisture from the air and onto your hair.
How to return this item
Subject to exceptions, Black Hair Care is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days of delivery. Please check our return policy and exceptions page for more details.
Please click here to see our return policy.