Ayumi Amla Powder is a 100% natural hair conditioner with no artificial fragrance or preservatives.
Known colloquially as Indian Gooseberry, Amla is an edible fruit renowned globally for its extraordinarily high levels of Vitamin C and antioxidants.
Traditionally used for its natural hair conditioning properties, Amla is mixed into a paste to nourish and replenish the hair leaving it soft, silky and lustrous.
How To Use:
1. Use 20g of Amla Powder.
2. Add warm water to make a smooth paste.
3. After washing your hair, apply the conditioning Amla paste.
4. Apply the paste to hair and scalp, gently massaging with fingertips. Ensure even coverage (avoiding contact with eyes).
5. Leave the paste on for between 5-20 minutes depending on intensity of conditioning treatment needed.
6. Rinse and wash hair thoroughly using warm water.
This product can naturally slightly darken hair, a strand test should be carried out for fair or blonde hair.
Emblica officinalis (Amla) Fruit Powder.
Avoid contact with the eyes. With natural products, a skin test is recommended prior to use. Apply a small amount of paste behind the ear and wait 24 hours. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
How to return this item
Subject to exceptions, Black Hair Care is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days of delivery. Please check our return policy and exceptions page for more details.
Please click here to see our return policy.