Ayumi Fuller's Earth Clay Powder (Multani Mati) is prized for its mineral-rich content, and highly absorbent cleansing properties.
Used in India for centuries as a natural face mask, when applied as a paste Multani Mati clay gently draws out impurities and excess oils to reduce congestion, soothe redness and relieve inflammation.
Skin is left radiant, rejuvenated and naturally glowing.
How To Use:
1. Use 20g of Multani Mati Powder.
2. Add warm water or rose water to make a smooth paste.
3. For oily skin, add 5g (spoonful) of Ayumi Neem powder to the mixture.
4. Before application, moisten face with a warm, damp face cloth and pat dry.
5. Apply the paste to face, gently massaging with fingertips. Ensure even coverage (avoid contact with eyes).
6. Leave the paste on for 15-20 minutes.
7. Rinse and remove thoroughly using warm water.
8. For a complexion and circulation boost, splash face with cold water and pat dry.
9. Use twice weekly.
Solum fullonum (Fullers Earth)
Avoid contact with the eyes. With natural products, a skin test is recommended prior to use. Apply a small amount of paste behind the ear and wait 24 hours. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
How to return this item
Subject to exceptions, Black Hair Care is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days of delivery. Please check our return policy and exceptions page for more details.
Please click here to see our return policy.