Ayumi Shikakai powder is a 100% natural hair cleanser with no artificial fragrance or preservatives.
Wild-crafted Shikakai, a pod-like fruit from the Acacia concinna tree, grows in the warm dry plains of southern and central India.
Used for centuries and traditionally known as ‘fruit for the hair’, this natural, mild cleanser is used to wash and gently condition hair without excessively stripping hair of its natural oils.
Shikakai is renowned for its beneficial properties and naturally low pH.
How To Use:
1. Use 20g of Shikakai Powder.
2. Add warm water to make a smooth, runny paste. (You can also add 10g of Ayumi Amla and/or Ayumi Aritha powder to tackle dandruff and revitalise damaged hair).
3. Apply the paste to hair and scalp, gently massaging with fingertips. Ensure even coverage.
4. Leave the paste on for 5 minutes.
5. Rinse and remove thoroughly using warm water.
Acacia concinna (Shikakai).
Please note this product is not suitable for blonde hair as it can naturally slightly darken hair.
With natural products, a skin test is recommended prior to use. Apply a small amount of paste behind the ear and wait 24 hours. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use. Avoid contact with eyes.
How to return this item
Subject to exceptions, Black Hair Care is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days of delivery. Please check our return policy and exceptions page for more details.
Please click here to see our return policy.