Cantu’s Avocado Hydrating Range provides all the nourishment and moisture your curls need.
Made with classic, shea butter formula plus avocado oil and vitamin E, this new remix hydrates your hair to bring out the best in your curls.
Items included in this collection:
Cantu’s Avocado Hydrating Shampoo
Cantu’s Avocado Hydrating Conditioner
Cantu’s Avocado Hydrating Curling Cream
Cantu’s Avocado Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream
1. Cantu’s Avocado Hydrating Shampoo uses a unique avocado oil formula to reduce breakage and minimize frizz. Pure shea butter formula combined with avocado oil keeps your strands nourished and smooth while providing a deep cleanse that removes product buildup.
- Sulfate-free shampoo gently removes heavy product buildup
- Unique shea butter and avocado oil formula nourishes hair and smooths strands
- Reduces breakage and minimizes frizz
- Repairs dry, brittle hair
- Perfect for curly, coily, or wavy hair
To use, wet hair completely. Massage the Avocado Hydrating Shampoo into wet hair beginning at the root and working toward the ends. Lather, and then rinse thoroughly with cool water. For hair with heavy product buildup, a second lather and rinse are recommended. For best results, use in conjunction with Cantu Avocado Hydrating Conditioner and style with Cantu’s new Avocado Curl Activator Cream.
Water, Sodium C 14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamide Dipa, Glycerine, Glycol Distearate, Steareth-4, Fragrance, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-150 Distearate, Polyquartenium-39, Polyester-37, Sodium Hydroxide, Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerine, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol, Polysorbate-20, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid.
2. Cantu’s Avocado Hydrating Conditioner provides all the nourishment and moisture your curls need. Made with classic, shea butter formula plus avocado oil and vitamin E, this new remix to the Hydrating Conditioner hydrates your hair to bring out the best in your curls.
This silicone-free conditioner softens your strands while enhancing their natural shine and is gentle on even the most damaged curls.
- Infused with avocado oil to restore moisture to dry, damaged hair
- Silicone-free formula is gentle on brittle hair
- Vitamin E oil hydrates strands and enhances shine
- Designed for all textures, including curly, coily, and wavy hair
- Made with award-winning shea butter formula
To use, apply a generous amount of the Avocado Hydrating Conditioner to your ends and work toward the root. Rinse thoroughly with cool water, or use as a leave-in. For best results, use in conjunction with Cantu’s Avocado Hydrating Shampoo and style with Cantu’s new Avocado Curl Activator Cream.
Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermium Parkii (Shea) Butter, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Isododecane, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerine, Lactic Acid, Polyester-37, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol.
3. Cantu’s Avocado Hydrating Curling Cream is the styling cream your curls have been waiting for! Crafted with a new formula and a delectable new scent, the Avocado Hydrating Curling Cream moisturizes dry, brittle hair while providing ultimate curl definition. Enjoy the classic shea butter formula plus a blend of mango butter, coconut oil, and avocado oil to infuse your hair with nutrients that keep it hydrated and revitalized. Say goodbye to frizz and unmanageable hair!
- New formula with mango butter, coconut oil, and avocado oil moisturizes curls
- Provides ultimate curl definition
- Eliminates frizz
- Repairs dry, brittle hair
- Perfect for all hair types and textures
To use, smooth the Avocado Hydrating Curling Cream onto damp hair, section by section, beginning at the root and working toward the ends. Do not rinse. To refresh your curls, simply smooth over dry hair and fluff. For best results, cocktail with Cantu’s Styling Gel for super-soft, long-lasting twist-outs and braid-outs.
Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Canola Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Ceteth-20, Butyropermoium Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycol Stearate, Petrolatum, Fragrance, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape)seed oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice (Decolorized), Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioca (Nettle) Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Polyethylene Glycol, Polyquarternium-10, Amino Acids, Sodium Phytate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
4. Cantu’s Avocado Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream is crafted with shea butter formula and infused with avocado oil, this repair cream penetrates deeply to prevent breakage, repair split ends, and increase your hair’s manageability.
Add intense moisture to dry, brittle hair and enhance your natural shine with every application.
Enjoy the healing properties of aloe and nourish your scalp with olive oil to increase your hair’s strength and elasticity.
When used daily, Cantu’s Avocado Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream helps promote stronger, healthier hair.
- Repairs split ends and adds intense moisture to dry, brittle hair
- Aloe and olive oil infusions promote hair strength and enhance shine
- Shea butter formula and avocado oil increases manageability
- Perfect for use on hair of all types and textures
- Contains no harsh ingredients
Apply a generous amount of product to ends of damp hair and work toward roots. Comb through for even distribution. Do not rinse. Apply more to the ends of longer hair or problem areas.
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Canola Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Glycerin, Butyrospermium Parkii (Shea) Butter, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice (Decolorized), Achillea Millefonium (Yarrow) Extract, Actinidia Chinesis (Kiwi) Extract, Hydrlozed wheat protein, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxylethanol, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, MTS-50 Sodium Methyltaurate, Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowfoamate, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaparate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Panthenol, Hydrolized Wheat Protein, PG_propyl Silanetriol, Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate, Silk Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate.
How to return this item
Subject to exceptions, Black Hair Care is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days of delivery. Please check our return policy and exceptions page for more details.
Please click here to see our return policy.