Jamaican Mango and Lime Black Castor Oil Amla - 4oz
Jamaican Mango and Lime Black Castor Oil Amla is a natural, deep penetrating, all purpose healing oil.
It is formulated to moisturise and heal dry skin, hair and nails.
The blend is infused with organic herbs and nourishing ingredients for the ultimate moisturising and aromatic experience.
This is a powerful all-purpose, soothing oil roasted and grounded from the Jamaican black castor oil bean.
These pure and unrefined oils retain their nutritive properties. It makes them great for skin softening, moisturizing massage oils or hot oil treatments for dry, damaged hair.
- Promotes healthy hair and scalp
- Helps relieve itchy scalp
Skin and nails:
- Apply to dry skin and nails to restore hydration
- Reapply as often as needed.
Hot oil treatment:
- Heat water in a microwave-safe bowl for 30-45 seconds
- After the water has been heated, place the bottle in water until desired warmth is achieved
- Do not heat bottle in the microwave.
- Massage a generous amount of product into hair and scalp
- Cover hair with plastic cap and sit under the dryer for 15-30 minutes.
- Slightly heat to a warm temperature and use for a sensual massage oil.
- For daily use, apply a generous amount to your root and scalp
- Massage oil into your scalp using your fingertips to rejuvenate the scalp and replenish hair moisture.
- Can be used as a hot oil treatment to repair and protect dry, brittle hair.
How to return this item
Subject to exceptions, Black Hair Care is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days of delivery. Please check our return policy and exceptions page for more details.
Please click here to see our return policy.